It’s difficult to track the activities of people in large spaces. However, in areas like convention centers and concert halls, proper monitoring is crucial to the prevention of crime and other issues.
Until recently, the only option was to restrict access in and out of a building. While every effort may be taken to ensure that people are not able to get into the area unnoticed, problems still arise. Even with the best security, every organization puts itself at risk when it allows large crowds of people to gather.
Through LIDAR technology, Mint Controls can effectively monitor the activities of every individual in an area. This solution is effective in both small spaces and large areas with multiple people. The system tracks the activities of every object simultaneously, providing complete visibility and decreasing the chance of crime and safety hazards.
When combined with HD cameras, LIDAR tracks people and provides a realistic 3D image of all activities throughout the building. This solution increases safety, reduces liability risk, and ensures events run smoothly and without incident.
Mint Controls provides all necessary software and hardware to begin tracking activities immediately. Our team installs our comprehensive security solution on-site. We work quickly, limiting the number of distractions at your location. We provide all necessary training to ensure that key personnel knows exactly how to use the system.
In addition to event spaces, this solution tracks employee performance and activities in factories and job sites. This helps ensure accountability and allows management to locate potential safety hazards before they occur. This can be especially beneficial in factories or oil refineries, where dangerous conditions are common. By providing complete visibility of areas that are generally out of site, management can address issues swiftly, and gather the proof they need to prove liability.
Mint Controls offers a number of features and options with our LIDAR-based security system.
The Problem With Traditional Security
- Standard Surveillance Cameras Can Miss Potential Threats
- Traditional Fencing Too Expensive
- Loiterers Deter Visitors & Make Residents Uncomfortable
- Most Crime Occurs At Night When Visibility is Poor
- Trespassers Can Easily Gain Access to Sensitive Areas Including Electrical Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Impound Lots, Electrical Grids, Bridges, Etc.
- Improper Security = Major Liability Risk
- Monitoring Using LiDAR Technology
- 360 Degree View
- Costs Less Than Building & Maintaining A Physical Barrier
- Automatic Alerts When Threats Detected
- Reduced Crime
- Increased Public Safety
- Prevents Property Damage & Theft
- Faster Emergency Response Times
- Prevent Loitering
- Makes Cities More Desirable
- Reduced Liability Risk
- Minimally Invasive
Reduce Crime, Increase Economic Growth
- Predictive Policing Reduces Violent Crimes By Approximately 5% and Property Crimes By 10% Saving Cities $420.33 Per Capita
- Eliminates the Need For Manual Surveillance
- Encourages Economic Growth
- Increases The Number of Businesses, Residents & Visitors
- Return on Investment in As Little As 2 Years